-
December 22nd, 2001, 12:52 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Hey kids, just thought I'd let you know that Adam caught pnuemonia from a pnuemonia vaccine and landed himself in the hospital, that's why he hasn't been around lately. An awful place to be, but especially at Christmas! If you'd like to send him a Get Well note, I'll make sure he gets them.
write to:
[email protected]
Thanks and Happy Holidays!
-Joe
------------------
-
December 22nd, 2001, 08:31 AM
#2
moderator
I'm coming to the hospital with Mara tomorrow to bring you chicken soap!! Gotta get 'the sin' back in action baby. See you tomorrow Sprocketman. Love ya!
Cherie
------------------
-
December 22nd, 2001, 08:33 AM
#3
moderator
Chicken SOUP, that is!!!!! ;-)
------------------
-
December 22nd, 2001, 04:27 PM
#4
moderator
Get well soon Sprocketman
Gus
------------------
-
December 23rd, 2001, 03:39 AM
#5
NJ-RUNAWAYS-FAN
Guest
Chicken soap, Cherie!! Is that a new cure? hahaha
Get well soon, Sprocketman!! ;D
------------------
-
December 23rd, 2001, 10:25 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Get well soon - hope you are home for Xmas. This board isn't the same without your wit.
Hurry back..
------------------
-
December 24th, 2001, 06:50 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Being in the hospital at Christmas stinks, I know from experience
Get well soon!
------------------
***Be Kind To Animals***
-
December 26th, 2001, 06:07 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Please tell Sprocketman that if he doesn't get well soon I'll have Patsy stop by with the appropriate remedies. 
She'll fix him up just fine!
------------------
[This message has been edited by Harley63 (edited December 26, 2001).]
-
January 10th, 2002, 03:13 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Hey Adam, get better real soon. It's a new year and time to live up to all those new years resolutions. 
------------------
-
January 21st, 2002, 05:03 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Thanks for all the kind thoughts from both this episode and the last one (5 blood transfusions in past 2 weeks).
Hopefully my shitty begining to 2002 is well over.
Thanks and YES! I DO feel the LOVE in this room, I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't have Cherie and Mara as such close friends..
lots of love,
Adam Gratefulfriend
------------------
Sin is in, Sweetie!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks